We recognise that impacts on both neighbouring residents, businesses and the broader community may arise during the course of our works and regard managing environmental and community issues as integral components of our business.
Experience of project sites in residential areas
We have extensive experience carrying out works for SA Water, United Water, Councils, Govt departments, DPTI, SA Housing, Defence, Adelaide Airport
- Pipeline replacement & installations, relining & rehabilitation to roads & sites within residential
- Potholing, hydrojet pipeline cleaning, location & surveying, pump station cleaning, vacuum trucks
- SEP in residential streets
- Household blocked sewer connections
- Toilets in public buildings
- Flooding in public buildings
- CCTV surveying and reporting of sewer/stormwater/water mains
- GPR (ground penetrating radar) location and surveying
Approaches used to minimise any adverse impact in residential sites
- Notification in advance of any possible impact
- Calling cards, Letterbox drops
- A frame signs advising of work in the area
- Traffic Management
- Latest equipment utilises Noise Suppression technology
- Works carried out to suit traffic movement & pipeline flows
We understand the importance of being a part of our community and contributing to its health. We contribute with donations, sponsorships and with the supply and installation of plumbing components in projects.
Some of the projects we have contributed to include:
- Hutt Street Centre
- Ronald McDonald House
- Catherine House design and construct plumbing on upgrade to Catherine House for homeless women.
- Plan Children’s Charity corporate trek to India, we raised over $50,000 to establish children’s centres on construction sites in Delhi.
- Ward 5G Cancer Ward, Flinders Hospital upgrade
- Ongoing support of a local severely disabled child with a bathroom renovation & hot water system
- Variety Club Bash raised over $30,000 for local disadvantaged children
- Flying Doctor upgrade to the Adelaide hanger
- Cardiovascular Research Council sponsorship for the City to Bay
- Local community programs
- Red Nose Day for SIDS
Within the office, staff raise money for charities through a casual day every month. Although a small gesture, nevertheless it means we have contributed over $50,000 for different charities. We also contribute through our support and involvement in schools, community and industry organisations:
- TAFE Prevocational Information Sessions what to expect from a plumbing career.
- Schools on-going relationships with schools to provide work experience for students.
- Australian Industry for Builders sponsorship of AIB Awards
- Australian Business Week business mentor for Yr. 10 students program
- Western Futures Management Committee partnership of business, community and schools in the western area of Adelaide